Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

1994 RS125R Honda (NF4)

1994 RS125R Honda (NF4)

I’m coming to terms that N+1 does have an upper limit and as much as I love seeing this bike in my living room I just have too many bikes and not enough time to maintain and/or even ride my bikes these days.

TD/DR,
    1994 Honda RS125R
    Has been stored indoors for 10+ years
    Has compression & spark
    Minimal spares
    $5000 not really interested but could be if interestingly enough

Located in Boston area (zip 02453)

Details:

This was my first 2-stroke race bike that I had hopes of riding with some vintage racing or fun track days. I purchased it from here about 3(?) years ago from a couple in Pittsburg PA where it was a dining room piece. I later scooped a more track worthy NX4 and I use that instead when I do find the rare weekend on the track.

I never ran the bike but it was smogged and stored as such. It will need seals/tires/brake work to be on the track again. Everything on the bike looks to be in great/good condition. There is a small weld repair for a fairing stay mount and a little crack on the windshield.

This bike is not for the street, it uses leaded pre-mix race gas, there is no starter, it does not idle and it needs corner speed to keep it in the power.

There is minimal spares with is such as the manual, some data on tracks and gearing, some sprockets, transmission gears and crash bits. I may have some brake & fork seals but not sure yet.

I can grab more photos this afternoon when I’m home. Dog is not included with sale.

More images in the adv thread and can email more this evening if interested

https://advrider.com/f/threads/1994-...oston.1741535/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1994 RS125R Honda (NF4)-img_6300-jpg  

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: 1994 RS125R Honda (NF4)

Coming to a track near you.

Sold to a cool car planning to restore to ride.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!